I am a licensed psychologist with experience in community, educational, and medical settings. In therapy, I work to help people understand and tell their life stories, navigate transitions, and to maintain important relationships. Conveniently located on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, I have treated a range of individuals from working professionals to artists to stay-at-home mothers. Whatever brings you to therapy, my aim is to help you to work through the obvious contributors, to help identify conflicts or dynamics that may not be as obvious, and to foster sustained wellness moving forward.
- Fordham University, Counseling Psychology Ph. D.
- University of Illinois, Bachelor’s of Science, major Psychology
- NYS Licensed Psychologist
- Member of the American Psychological Association
- Candidate at the Institute for Psychoanalytic Training and Research